Friday, August 28, 2015

Next to play: System Shock 2

Game: System Shock 2
Release Date: 1999
Platform: PC

Conditions:
- Beat the game on "impossible" difficulty
- Play it only in the dark and with headphones on






Even tho I've never finished Shock 2, it's still one of my favorite games of all time. I've beaten demo countless times. When I finally got the full version my hard disk crashed as I was about halfway through the game. Then life happened and I didn't quite get back to it even tho I love the game. Now finally after all these years I'm about to witness the game in it's full glory and I cannot wait.

What do I expect?
I expect the game will be good all the way through and won't let me down. Hoping for some horror and I hope the monkeys will still scare me as they did when I was a kid:)



No comments:

Post a Comment