Friday, October 13, 2017

Got SNES Classic Mini


Last year I bought NES Classic. Now I got SNES and it seems like I'm building a collection of cute little Nintendo consoles. N64 next year? NES version had an issue with short controller cable so I'm glad they extended it even added an additional controller for SNES Classic.

Here's the list of all the games on SNES Classic. That's a lot of games added to my backlog :/

Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-Zero
Kirby Super Star
Kirby’s Dream Course
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Star Fox
Star Fox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
Yoshi’s Island




No comments:

Post a Comment