Saturday, February 7, 2015

Next to play: Life is Strange

Game: Life Is Strange
Release Date: 2015
Platform: PC

Conditions: Finish all episodes
                     Collect all photos







Life is Strange is an episodic adventure game by Dontnod Entertainment (known for Remember Me). There will be 5 episodes total.

What do I expect?
I have mixed feelings about this one. The game seems unlike any other yet at the same time everything seems so familiar to the point it screams cliche. It almost looks like the devs looked at the movies, asked themselves "what is indie?" and put it in the game. I imagine it will play in similar way as Dreamfall but with higher emphasis on choice and less on the puzzles. I'm hoping for a lot of interactive elements and choices that actually matter and affect the story. This will be the first non-retro game I'll play in a very long time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment