Sunday, August 10, 2014

Raiden Wins

I already beat the game with Raiden a while ago but I couldn't be bothered to post it. I started this blog at a time when I was between jobs and doing some work from home. Soon after that I got a new job and now I work there for 13 hours a day so it's really hard to find time for gaming. I started playing MK in the end of April and I'm progressing through it at a snail's pace. I already kinda regret choosing such a hard game to be the first one to beat. Honestly, I expected it will take me about a week to get through it. Oh how wrong I was. And even when I finally beat MK1, it's time for Mortal Kombat 2, a game infamous for it's unfair AI that features even more characters. YAY! So it looks like I'll only be playing Mortal Kombat this year. But make no mistake, I am not giving up and I'll do my best to continue on this gaming journey.


I thought Raiden cared for Earthrealm and humanity. What an asshole! Raiden winning the tournament is actually the worst case scenario for us. 



Raiden was pretty fun to use, mostly for his teleport and torpedo. He is not as overpowered as I thought he will be and it was hard to beat the game with him.  Next up is Liu Kang!


No comments:

Post a Comment