Saturday, January 18, 2020

Plans for 2020



In 2019 I only finished one game- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit, which technically doesn't even count since it's just a companion piece to Life Is Strange 2.
One of my new year's resolutions was to beat more games and make up for it in 2020. I'm going to ramp it up and try to beat 2 games each month: aiming to finish at least 24 games in 2020.

January should be easy since I just need to finish games I already started. I'm quite far into Death Stranding as well as a couple of PSVR games.

I'm also planing to be more active here and revitalize this blog. I'll start by writing quick reviews for games I've beaten in 2018: Life is Strange: Before the Storm and Beyond: Two Souls. Then I'm going to report on the progress as I play new games.

There's one game that I'm more devoted to than others and that's Starcraft 2.I'm trying my best to improve but the highest rank I was able to reach was Master 3 and I couldn't even retain it. This year I won't be satisfied unless I reach the highest possible rank- Grandmaster. I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment