Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Next to play: Life is Strange: Before te Storm

Game: Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Release Date: 2017
Platform: PC

Conditions: Finish all episodes















Going into the original Life is Strange I didn't think it would be the case but it turned out to be one of my favorite games of all time. You can read my review here.

What do I expect?

I'm quite worried about this prequel. First it's not developed by the original studio and second, they replaced the main actress. Ashly Burch couldn't reprise the role of Chloe due to voice acting strike but supposedly she was still somewhat involved in the game and helped write the character. It smells like a Square-Enix cash grab to me because if they really cared about making a good game, they would wait for the strike to end. I'd love to be proven wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment