Sunday, August 21, 2016

Next to play: Pokémon GO

Game: Pokémon GO
Release Date: 2016
Platform: Android

Conditions:
- Get to level 20
- Defeat a Pokémon guarding a gym






I've been playing this game for some time now. The first 2 days I was playing I thought it was really cool but it got old quickly. There's just not much to do in the game and a lot of features are either done poorly or missing completely. I'll still play until I reach level 20 and then I'll decide if I'll keep playing or not based on state of the game in that time. There's a lot of potential in Pokémon GO and it can be improved in so many ways but honestly I don't have that much faith in Niantic. That's why I didn't set my conditions to catch all Pokémon available. I don't even know how many out of the original 151 are obtainable in the game at this moment.


Here are some of my stats:

Level: 8
Team: Instinct
Pokémon seen: 33
Unique Pokémon caught: 32
Distance walked: 22.9 km

No comments:

Post a Comment